Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you:
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Savings Strategies we use:
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where they will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
Remember we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.